I need music when I write.
It inspires my characters and puts me in the mindset to work with them and think like them.
So, on my newest project--an un named little thing currently saved as "derp"--it was just natural to get some music to help a bro out.
If'n you're curious...
1. Alcohol - The Millionaires
2. All Around me - Flyleaf
3. American Wasted - New Medicine
4. B-e-a-utiful - Megan Nicole
5 Baby's Gone - New Medicine
6. Bad Reputation - Joan Jett
7. Deja Ve - 3OH!3
8. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
9. Freak - The Downtown Fiction
10. Hero - Enrique Iglesias
11. Impossible Dreams - Alex Day
12. Little Sister - New Medicine
13. One Week - Barenaked Ladies
14. Porphyrophobia - Tom Milsom
15. SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
16. Sheila Ki Jawani - Vishal-Shekhar
17. Smack You - Kimberly Cole
18. Stupid Love Letter - The Friday Night Boys
19. Ugly - Christina Grimmie
20. Where Dreams Go to Die - The Downtown Fiction.
This is just a little sampling, my friends. My playlist, for that book alone is fourty-four songs. And it's always on repeat.
You have no idea how many times I've listened to these songs. But, the playlist is constantly changing, more being added, old ones taken off as characters grow and develop, and die. It's like a little catalogue of what's happened in the book. Happy songs get traded in to write sad scenes and vice versa.
Well, taht's all for now boo-boos. Thanks for ready! <3